NDO 2.22% 88.0¢ nido education limited

looking at ndo last 2 qrts financial health, page-11

1. 5 Posts.

Pleb and All, thanks for all your imput. Its great to read others opinion.

I take onboard all the figures , and i have been a big buyer of shares in NDO when the price was 0.50 cents.

But i have had to admit that i have made mistakes, that the economy is going through a large trough, and believe that NDO will have issues like all other companies.

My main point to all investors , is NDO like other companies, cannot afford to be BULLISH and spend lots on money on Exploration in this climate.

This means that NDO will have to shelve their BULLISH PLANS. I foresee a longer time frame before drilling starts Re: Gindara.

I work for a large corp worth billions of dollars. They are so large that there in the top 10 companies in Australia. We are cutting back at a rate of knots, not seen since the early 90's

What i want is for all investors to look at this objectively. Im afraid NDO share price could weaken further. It would not surprice me that in the short time we see 0.08 cents as the next support level.

So ask yourself, are you happy to keep putting in unlimited funds at 0.10 cents, when quite frankly 0.08 cents is on the cards!

I believe NDO has a BRIGHT FUTURE, BUT it will take time for the Economy to improve.Early 2010 is a likely return to better trading.

DYOR Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 87.5¢ $71.84K 81.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55739 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.