CSL 0.25% $312.93 csl limited

looking at shorts, page-61

1. 2,602 Posts.
    Sir, I am as relaxed as ever. I've learned not to stress out over some "electronic numbers" that I see on my monitor, a long time ago. I dipped my toes in on FRI when it dropped by $3.00....in anyone's book that was a considerable drop. IMO it was a good entry point...today is even better. I've loaded another 3000 units and will top up again if it falls by another $1+

Eventually it will stop falling. Now there are two types of investors;

1] those that do not want to miss out on an opportunity and who are risk takers;

2] those that will wait for the dust to settle and then jump in.

I do not know who is going to be right. What I do know tough is when the SP starts recovering I will be making profit on my first and on my second lot. How long will it take? Not sure either, but will CSL it is not if but when.

And, I can afford to wait. Not long ago I've sold 30K units and had that cash stashed for the times like these, i.e. when CSL drops in value. I was lucky to sell it at a tidy profit margin and was not stubborn to wait for my target price of $38 that I thought it would reach as soon as the broker finishes the buy back process. Let's say I've invested my profit made from my earlier sale of CSL + a bit extra.

Am I stressing out? I assure you I am not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.