AZX 0.00% 28.0¢ auzex resources limited

With DRM looking like a RMS takeover target, being familiar with...

1. 3,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    With DRM looking like a RMS takeover target, being familiar with RMS (as a former shareholder for over a year). I have a feeling that Bullabulling Gold Limited if it remains under valued at these levels after the merger ie. AZX+GGB. Bullabulling could likely be a target esp. for the likes of RMS (provide they want to get a 2nd target), here are the reasons:

1. Wattle Dam and Bullabulling are based in the Coolgardie region, so obvious synergies there.

2. Wattle Dam mine life is extend to end 2013, they are doing further work "to try and extend it further", based on the work they have already done on the extension achieved + work they done on Mt Magnet (which only boasted their resource by an extra 50,000oz), highlights very little chance they can extend Wattle Dam life more.

3. Burbanks treatment plane can be used for a Bullabulling mine. Again, synergy.

4. AZX highlights production could begin in 2013/14 (subject to DFS/BFS), a undervalued Bullabulling can be of great interest to RMS.

5. Similar idea for synergies for Mt Magnet (ie. Hill 50) and DRM's tenements up to Andy Well, which lie north of Mt Magnet).

I hope for a very good JORC reserve/resource booking, to back my case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.