RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

looking back, page-5

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Yes, it is a question you have to answer, do you dare to wait and see?

1. It is great news that Pelm told us he also has seen the 1billionT FMS IO is moving in even he still worries they are all under the ground.

2. To get dollars from your pennies, you could not say it just because you are smart but ignore the historical trend or the impact of the unprecedented events.

3. In rear view mirror, everyone know we should buy below $0.01 but in future you could not be sure FMS could not be sold more than $1 or $2.

4. To get good price, you have to get something in hands when every one has not the gut to buy and sell everyone wants what you have.

5. The worst thing is you have nothing to sell when the price of IO shoots up again. Who knows? Nobody knows.

6. No one know and how could you dare to hold? Billions of people need the IO sooner or later. What's the financial crisis? What's the biggest one in 70 years? I could wait with FMS and if I wait for 5-10 years and could get the dollars it is still a great money for party.

7. Yes, do you dare to wait and wait until a result for all or nothing is sorted out. I have decided for more than 1 year that I will wait until the results.

8. Don't forget the market sentiment could change back and forth much quicker than our imagination.

FMS IO has its huge value. FMS has the capability to get it through the crisis. You need the guts to give the chance to FMS and yourself.

Life needs to be made and wait is one way to make the life. $0.2 is too high, I don't think so even it is not a best buying point by looking back.

I am working on IAU to get the gut to bet on it and gold. However I would not change my decision as the quick hands which are the hands to burn the fingers and money in this bloody time.

Don't forget FMS price is very stable now and much better than the market as a whole.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $1.24K 1.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2531 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.