XJO 0.76% 7,921.3 s&p/asx 200

It is with great humility, and trepidation, that I, oh damn, how...

1. 9,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5167
    It is with great humility, and trepidation, that I, oh damn, how can I say it. I just wanted to point out that after just 11 days into the New Year, my prediction regarding the year end is now the closest. 6069

No - I don't want accolades or a vice-guru, or mini-guru nomination - all credit to this year's Nomination and worthy Winner - Treggs. Congratulations once again Treggs

But I was hoping that the Head Master might put a Smiley Stamp on my report card and maybe write something along the lines of:

"Redbacka has shown promise this year. His directional thinking is to be commended but he needs to improve his attention to time management and longitudinal studies.

"Due diligence and proper study of the masters of these fine arts may be rewarded in the future."

Oh well - one could only hope for a few crumbs from the table of the masters.

Once again - congratulations, Treggs - a worthy winner. And you have continued to behave yourself with the dignity and sagacity such an honour implies - no doubt a worthy role model for certain sporting teams who shall remain nameless.

Cheers
    Red

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.