FER 0.00% 2.0¢ fermiscan holdings limited

The stock went from .008 to high .036 within a short period on...

1. 249 Posts.
    The stock went from .008 to high .036 within a short period on news of new share placement being issued at .0035 the market did not care.

Market took more notice of the two new directors being appointed this announcement was on the same day as the new share placement at .0035 announcement, being 3 Aug.

I agree there is going to be a decent dilition of shares but I regard this is a new startup company with a change of business plans.

If my predictions are correct and the future of the company is in the mining industry then with approx 1.2B shares issued for the company to be worth $200M the share price will be approx 16.5c.

Now with the two new diretcors on board I can bet anything they will one day get market cap of FER up above and beyond 200M, ie + 16.5c share price (thats if no further shares will have been issued).

Its very early days for FER, it just has to be a back door listing and like any sucessful startups the time to get in is at the very start, thats where the good $$$$ is to be made.

As I previously have stated I cannot see the likes of Bontempo getting involved in FER unless it was going to become a mining company with BIG plans.

If anyone thinks I'm wrong tell me I would like to know your thoughts.

I hold and continue to but at these levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.