CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

looking crook, page-4

1. 1,544 Posts.
    Hi Willstorm, I have to say I'm not selling and won't until something really happens. I still cling to those old valuations which put the share value at between $2 and $2.20. I've seen this before, with MAK, for example when shareholders were complaining like mad and damning management and the share price was languishing in the low 20s and now a few months later it has crept up to 58.5c (currently).
    Frankly, whilst I have been utterly frustrated for three years at the snail's pace of progress, I do still believe this new management will come up with the goods. I just don't want to wait another three years! You might say I'm a glutton for punishment but I have researched everything I can about Carrick since 2007 and really can't see why it won't be highly profitable with the right team and tight management. As Laurence Freedman said the other day "the gold is in the ground".
    I don't have a summary of everything but certainly the grams per tonne of Carrick is better than Norton and it would make sense in my view at least to come to an agreement with them. It wouldn't really make economic sense I would have thought to build a stand-alone mill when a number of mills are within easy road transport.
    I presume we will hear from the new CEO shortly who may give us a road map of where we are headed.
    Entry point? I thought $1.50 was cheap once! I'm not the one to answer that question.
    One interesting thing, the other day when the share price crashed momentarily below 50c there were plenty of buyers who pushed it back up to 56c, after which it fell back a bit. I've never seen nearly a million sold like that in a frenzy of trading. That 46c may prove to be a low point but few were sold at that level. Who can tell? I'm obviously not an expert.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.