ROC 0.00% 9.3¢ rocketboots limited

What im trying to figure out is the actually rights have got in...

1. 527 Posts.
    What im trying to figure out is the actually rights have got in the Wie block and how much of the block is theirs for exploration.

I only have dial up [poor at that] where im at so getting all the various reports from around the place is a damn tedious exercise.

As I currently understand the current drill in Wie has only hit one half of the deposit- the other half (west ?) is carried lower due to a geological fault.

What I am trying to confirm is that the current drill only bespeaks of up half of the prospect, and thus reserve esitmate can be doubled. The second thing Im trying to confirm is the the lower (west ?) target does in fact fall under ROCs bailiwick. Finally what is the ROCs status in the rest of the block which is looking like could be a prolific producer. Its looks all good for ROC though and dont be surprised to see some pencils north of the yellow river going over the ROC.

Finally in typical understated ROC fashion - Cliff head. The first of four vertical wells came on line producing 6800 per day. The total field was supposed to only bring 10k per day. So what will the other three contribute ??? Methinks double the estimate...and to think a couple of months ago ROC were playing down the target figure of 10kpd saying not sure if can make till production tested etc etc.

Anyway - lets see 20kpd x 93 = something like AUD 6.5 per day. Hmmm how much goes to the govt I dont know [any commments from folks with Aust Oil contract experience ?] but if it is around 30% I would say the ROC is clearing about 600,000 pd some 263million per year. Knock off 60million to development payback and the boys are clearing 200m. about a buck a share per annum at current Oil prices.

Even at half this, not bad at all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.550M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9329 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 4443 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.