DGR 0.00% 1.2¢ dgr global limited

looking disastrous

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Oh dear, oh dear - what is happening to DGR? This SHOULD be a no-brainer, with holdings in multiple companies apart from its own gold assets.

But apart from Nick Mather and the other directors, is there anybody - anyone at all - who is making anything out of this holding company?

The share value has been totally destroyed, and is back to where it was in August 2010 - well over 2 years ago. What, if anything, are the directors actually DOING to protect the shareholders' interests? My feeling is that they are doing absolutely nothing except drawing their salaries and free options etc.

The BUY side is all but wiped out, the SELL side has 2.6 million shares for sale, and the current share price has plummeted to 5 cents. And all this for a company which was supposed to be exposed to all the good stuff - gold, oil, gas, etc etc.

What a disaster. I can see this one going down the gurgler unless Mather and his cronies get off their overpaid backsides and actually come up with something that will boost the share price - like some real, actual assets rather than just shares and paper assets.

Does anyone have any information as to whether or not there is anything on the horizon that may give DGR a bit of a boost? All the IPOs have been miserable failures, so we don't need any more of those...!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $9.259K 771.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1384444 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 564160 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.