CSV 0.00% 30.5¢ csg limited

looking far less compelling

1. DSD
    15,757 Posts.
    I researched CSV till blue in the face. I then bought heavily as everything seemed positive. My only concern was SP was stagnating despite the compelling fundamentals and strong presentation from CEO. Today's ann reveals CSV have had a barny with Fuji Xerox and contract has been terminated. Looks like it's heading for court despite CSV stating any liability is 'not material.' Mitigating this is CSV now have Canon in QLD, completing national coverage. Perhaps CSV was arrogant in thinking Fuji would be happy to see CSV lease/sell Canon printers in competition with their own!! I don't know the facts and have rung company who assure me i will have the appropriate person call-back.
    In hindsight it appears some people knew there was trouble behind the scenes. Hence SP remained on a very low PE. So what to do? After waiting 80mins to have call returned i decided to limit my risk and have sold-off 35% of my holding.
    I bought and promoted CSV on HC in good faith. Am cheesed-off this side-swipe has suddenly appeared. As soon as i hear more I'll post more on this thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.