AVH 6.48% $2.63 avita medical inc.

Kakoii,I get what your saying regarding:"People can talk-up and...

1. 149 Posts.
    Kakoii,

I get what your saying regarding:

"People can talk-up and talk-down a stock as much as they like, readers soon work out the chaff from the wheat."

That's exactly why people should be questioned when making claims without supporting evidence.

Sometimes posters are plain ramping, but other times, they will come back and provide some evidence and we can all learn from it. Or at the very least consider a person's point of view, even if we don't fully agree with it.

We're on HC to share ideas and info... I encourage all view points when some reasoning is given...

Perhaps DVEous will give some evidence and show us why he thinks it will fall to 13c? Without it, it's chaff.

My thoughts on AVH:

Seems to have great potential. The patent in Europe was huge in my opinion. FDA trials will be the make or break... and hopefully not a sell the news.... but I suspect, even if that is the case, after some consolidation, one sales figures explode as I would expect due to the nature of this product, we'd all get a nice steady rise in SP. Could be a while before we see some serious upward movement, however, I think that at current prices, this is a bargain.

I am new to investing in medical companies so take my advice accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.63
Change
0.160(6.48%)
Mkt cap ! $179.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.54 $2.64 $2.54 $874.2K 336.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3056 $2.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.63 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.