AVH 8.00% $2.70 avita medical inc.

looking for 4.5 year breakout, page-6

1. 35,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    I'm all for much higher prices but i still think it all lays with FDA approval later this year or early next. The chart over long time periods sure is a nice picture but you also have to look into what has occured over that period - restrucutred / consolidated / collapsed / new name/ new company / new management.. Alot has changed and it will come together as ReCell ticks the last boxes over the next 12-18 months but i still think the events that have unfolded over the past 5 years & the structure of shares on issue really puts the chart largely removed from the period.

FDA IND and where off & running IMO OTCQX was nothing to get too excited over but what it is doing is setting up an easy run to NASDAQ listing down the track, my guess & it is only guess is they'll make a move when FDA's signed it off. That's when pharma will get hungry when approvals in the bag & the biggest markets door is flung wide open.

Anyway I'll be might happy with earlier suprises but my eyes still on the 12 month forward timeline for significant moves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.70
Change
0.200(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $187.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.51 $2.81 $2.51 $2.547M 942.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36 $2.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.75 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.