GNL great gold mines nl

SB I have been reading some of your posts and couldn't help but...

1. 72 Posts.
    SB

I have been reading some of your posts and couldn't help but put in my 2-bits worth.

If GNL & ELL merge then their will be so much script out that it will sink - once again I think someone mentioned a billion shares on issue and a consolidation. Now seeinga few consolidations in my time I can tell you that that is not a good outcome for GNL holders.

As for drilling in early March - LOL if that happens the stock is going to $1billion market cap because if managment can pull that rabbit out of the hat well they can do anything! My guess is they will be lucky to be plugging a hole in before end of June!

Clarke River is a dud. ELL have spent the money which now GNL will have to support post merger because they will be out of cash. But don't worry managment will have a chance to pick up some more stock (not that they won't be getting enough from the GNL merger - I think I calculated 100 million new GNL shares to the same two GNL and ELL directors).

As for Moongold going on and off the register maybe they saw something they didn't like or something that smelt very very smelly and left in a rush - have you considered this?? Mind you they did bag a nice +$300k profit for the two week exercise.

I liked the stock on the iron potential but now I think its all over and I feel for those that are left to hold the can.

Regards GOV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.