XJO 0.76% 7,779.1 s&p/asx 200

looking for a low next week

1. 5,316 Posts.
    It's going to be a volatile trading next week with Dow selling continue and despite the subprime banks trying to rally late in the close the sellers keep coming in Dow end on its low.

No doubt our market will start off weak but with Billito merger (BHP & RIO) where RIO continue to jump over 6% to 8% in London & US as well as BHP was up early on and end down only 1%, I don't believe our market will fall as much as the US.

Our mining companies will be supportive with Billito merger and the money coming out of RIO sells will find a home in another blue chip company.

The latest trade figure for the Japan shows their biggest trading partner is now China and no longer the USA.

The selling on the Dow are the results of continue weak $US currency and oversea investors, including the Chinese, are pulling their money out which Australia could benefit from those investment funds especially currency analysts anticipate more appreciation in $A as we're expecting at least another 2 more rate increases in the next 6 months.

These are just some of my bullish sentinments but I will continue to trade in either market direction. Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.