ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

looking for a New AI speccy, page-3

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Dear @Spekul8

I've been involved in IT/tech/space for the last 15 years, and have witnessed numerous bubbles and heard far-too-many buzzwords already.

Therefore, fundamentally and personally, I'd refrain from investing in any tech companies that don't explain the tech architecture & integrations, even at the most basic levels.

Tech products lacking architectural disclosures are analogous to resource companies without drill results/geo surveys, and lacking integration details is analogous to resources in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Lacking both...?

BUT that's just my opinions and research, from an anonymous identity on a notoriously manipulative forum (sorry no offence HC).

I am sure FGO's tech staff can answer all of my questions above. So why don't they disclose to the general public and not just to insiders? Worried about IP theft? Stealing from high-level architectural and integration details is literally impossible....so...why not?

As to the SoWs and uptakes, its really not difficult to sign these things when the uptake is for trial/experimentation purposes, and especially easy if the SoW value is negligible (I mean, why would anyone find it difficult to refuse taking soap samples? Note: pun intended for techs reading this )

Merry Christmas and wish you a fruitful 2019!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.612K 1.537M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 606753 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10088776 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.