VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

looking for a run, page-109

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Listening to Fox business last nite, analysts are saying insto's are a lot into cash but over the next 2 weeks are going to be forced to take positions again as they are very close to calling the market bottom and cant afford to miss out on gains from here.

VPG has been the only REIT I have seen that has hung at this 4 cent level. Yeah we had a doubling in December...run up past 9 but back down to 4 again...then a ridiculous drop to 2.2 or 2.4.

Yesterday we broke sentiment and trading patterns with a run to 4.5. People we're thinking of selling?

You watch over the next 2 weeks. I'll stick my neck out and say we're going to be above 10 during that period. Now is not the time to sit on the side picking a bottom.

Eventually also, anyone running the ruler over VPG may be forced to make a play and there has been accumulation for months now so VPG moving above 10 and possibly further may bring takeover action if its going to happen but either way...imo.....we're right on the cusp of it finally making that move. I've held for ages but yesterday saw the trading pattern break and went in for more as in 2 weeks I believe we'll be at least double but more likely triple plus.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.