BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Hey CraigoYes at $2.29 set a stop below my entry as I thought we...

1. 302 Posts.
    Hey Craigo

Yes at $2.29 set a stop below my entry as I thought we were going to bounce

Bta turned continued down hit my stop at around $2.20 and sent me packing with loss of about 3% The market was telling me she was going down and my initial presumption was wrong.

Sat on side lines with my 3% loss looking to reenter until today

thx Shylock

P.s A stop loss allows you to second guess your entry, if your wrong the loss is mitigated without any emotion just stick by it.

P.p.s For me this is a better method of trading than buying at a level and hoping for the best or waiting for the stock to turn. Market is down, BTA is down but looking for some kind of correction

P.p.p.s Again look for an uptrend above support set a stop and wait. If price goes your way move your stop to atleast break even and then leave it.

P.p.p.p.s This approach that the fundamentalists use of buy and hope or buying because price is cheap is at the momemnt not working. Using a stop loss is good trading practise and in many cases hedges your guess.

P.p.p.p.p.s Hey fundamentalists if you wish to be part of this market and sleep at night use a stop loss it may help you in guessing your entry and maintaining your capital

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.