RNE 20.0% 0.6¢ renu energy limited

Hi XenI wouldnt use any advice on hotcopper as to when to enter...

1. 197 Posts.
    Hi Xen

I wouldnt use any advice on hotcopper as to when to enter a share. I have found most posters are very biased and will try and influence you for their own benefit.

I think you would have more success making your own decisions based on your research and using this forum only as a tool to discuss company fundamentals that may assist your decision.

I think the geothermals have a bright future but at the moment they are really struggling for market acceptance. Other than a tiny HSA project in Birdsville Australia is yet to show any evidence it can make large scale projects work. Even the more conventional plays looking at HSA are drilling at much deeper depths than is common overseas. And as for EGS it is still facing many technicals problems both here and overseas. I think they can be resolved and it can work but in the meantime I dont see anything that will make these shares really take off. Even government grants are doing nothing to spike some action as there is no confidence that the grant money will show returns and it can easily disappear with a simple cost overrun from a bad well.

This may though be a great chance to get in at the bottom! I still myself believe GDY will drop into the low 70's but I'm sure others here will disagree.

All the best with it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $1.962K 392.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2025168 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5090742 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.