ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Looking for breakout

1. 13,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    So syd, you are a long term holder of LCY,

that IMO is why you are suspect on ESI with involvement from 2 X Indian Billion $$$$$$$$ Conglomerates.

May I suggest you do some research on Technology stocks and there path to market in comparison to a mining stock.

You cannot compare LCY and ESI whatsoever.

ESI is in an uptrend, with a potential Company Making announcement due,

a Breakout could occur any TICK TOCK

Sorry to here what happened with LCY

Hope you made some coin back on ESI FWIW
    Last edited by HC Trader: 25/05/15
  2. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    So many threads here being started it is very difficult to keep up but this thread is the 1 that caught my eye as we approach a breakout. Who would have thought after being in the doldrums for so long under 1c that the 1c barrier would have been so easy to breakthrough and then consolidate and push up off to form a base in the mid 1s as we approach a move towards the next level in the 2s. Anticipation continues to build here that we are getting closer and closer to this company making news of a tripartite agreement with 2 massive Indian govt owned companies who have clearly shown their hand that they are very interested here enough for NLC to send their top end chairman/MD as well as the ministry of coal India here and allow ECT to announce this along with their photo. If as some say these Indian companies are dragging the chain and so forth would they actually allow ECT to announce their visit here. Doubt it.

The choice some here must ask is do you sell now to make a pip if and that's a big IF it drops back. But what if a halt is called at the moment you chased that pip. My expectation is that we will continue to build here and make a move over 2c very soon with the possibility that at any moment we go into a trading halt awaiting the finalisation of agreements. Where we open nobody really knows. But i believe the market will be all over this. Just look at PRR's recent trading on what really. Here we will be lining up agreements with 2 huge Indian companies to develop 2 game breaking techs with a government clearly stating they wish to use techs to both increase and clean up coal usage. That bit of the story alone is enough to put ECT on the map and i believe towards 1 of the most talked about stocks on the ASX but then stop think about Matmor and the massive opportunities opening up in India and globally.

So 2 massive techs that are game breakers and a market that is hungry for a good story. This i believe puts us on the verge of 1st a massive few trading days once agreements are finalised i believe pushing this to a 150>200 mill market cap. This i believe will see this company sprayed all over the media and insto's and brokers radars which will in turn push ECT up into the ASX top 300 and from there on this company will be either paying dividends in the future or taken over by the Indians when the wheels are in full motion of production. We are at the pointy end of an agreement as ECT have stated in finalising discussions with NLC attendance in Melbourne the big sign that things must be very close.

Just a side note mega gene ran another place a few days ago paying $5. LOL. So you gota be in it to win it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.