GXL 0.00% $5.54 greencross limited

HIWell actually i have a different opinion, too much unwarranted...

1. 2 Posts.
    HI

Well actually i have a different opinion, too much unwarranted negativity.

I've heard about the ratios someone crunched away.

If you are true to optimal investments, there's a lot going for this small cap stock.

I'd like to respond to the fundamental analysis a little later with more time.

From what i've seen, its important to note, ignore what happens elsewhere, its not logical to say it failed elsewhere so therefore it will fail here as a method, ignore ABC also, these are lazy assertions.

IF you look at the acquisitions they make, they are not only earnings accretive, which is shown in the bottom line announced every year, but they are buying practices/clinics at less than a dollar for every dollar of revenue. This is pretty good, accounting firms, you normally pay $1 to $1, financial planning firms in the past you pay $2 for every $1 of earnings (because of the trailing commission).

Now no doubt they need to grow revenue by acquisitions, they even persistently say this, no big deal here, all business has risk right, equity is a risk business. They are managing very well, its profitable, its dividend paying, there is very little dilution of share holdings and they have being clever to structure deferred payment.

Notice the recent increase in shareholding in AEC was totally via the placement of shares (not money changed hands), they AEC staff willing to take script instead.

Also bear in mind, you are buying someone more than an ABC child care centre, you are buying stable revenue, and a medical profession of which most of us wouldn't be, this is high value monopoly margins (especially the hospitals).

It faired very well in 2011 also given the turmoil that was going on..

I expect strong growth this year, they have proven themselves hence the stock has risen strongly of late, i remember the market was waiting for this management group to do something and they have, so they also have momentum.

Take each stock on the facts !

I'm definitely in, a conservative, ability to take part in monopolistic industry, small issued shares (hence strength always on the sell side when it does well),

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.