BKL 0.00% $94.73 blackmores limited

Looking for some discussion on these observations...

1. 1,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    I'm keen to get back into Blackmores, I believe in the overall category and story, but I'm thinking it might be best to jump in again after next quarterly report, as there are some indications to me that share price will be slightly softer.

Just have a few observations wanted to see what people thought of this.

1 - Baidu brand search trends.   Swisse seems to be outpacing Blackmores more and more over time, image below.

2 - Slightly reduced quarter over quarter growth momentum in sales and margins, table below.  I understand the margin growth may look better with price increases but the company has been producing a perfect set quarter over quarter, and while still growing strongly, its momentum seems to be slightly lower in percentage terms.

3 - Question marks around Formula execution, no clear differentiation other than the Blackmores brand, and the formula category being hyper competitive with a lot of stock looking quite static on shelves at this point in time.

I think perhaps some of these things will be manifested in next quarterly and will see a share price dip and that will probably be a good time to assess entry.  I'm not an analyst, just a casual investor preparing to buy in appreciate any constructive conversation.  

Screen Shot 2016-04-21 at 11.34.31 am.png

Screen Shot 2016-04-21 at 11.57.35 am.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.