LYC 0.50% $5.92 lynas rare earths limited

looking for steady lyc sp rise this week

1. 1,165 Posts.
    I am betting that we will see a steady sp rise this week with LYC. I believe that the shorters/manipulators have pushed this down as much as they can and for as long as possible and that the stock actually now is worth more than at any time in its history--and yet, the share price is amazingly low. These shorters/manipulators are professional and do their jobs very well! Things could not have gone better for LYC over the last few weeks and I believe the TOL go-ahead is imminent. Hopefully, few on this board gave in to the doubt played to the hilt by the shorters/manipulators and most have added to their holdings. I have increased my holdings by 1/3 at .97 cents. If I am correct, we will rise steadily in advance of the announcement and then experience a 25% to 30% immediate pop with more gains to follow. And watch how the LYC sp heads upwards each time Molycorp experiences it own inevitable delays and lawsuits. Lynas should enjoy a long period as the only ROW ree producer other than Great Western Minerals, and they are much more into ree alloy production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.