IGO 3.92% $5.64 igo limited

I think the share price must get over 6.5 and also a bit of...

1. 1,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    I think the share price must get over 6.5 and also a bit of improvement in green metal prices for a bottom to be called at the low 5.43 last Friday. That's a bit over 20% bounce from the bottom in addition to improvement in metal prices. We may not be there yet. The report at the end of July will shed some light on the market and IGO's ability to generate a profit in a really difficult market. We may have a big pop at that time. Those of us who added more at 5.43 need to see over 30% rise in share price to feel good. No one can tell right now. At this level, it may drop a bit and may rise 50% easily within a few months.

What I hope our politicians to go for is the building of a lot of battery capacity for renewal energy such as solar, biomas, ... and insist that a big % of the components must be made in Australia. This will spur investment in making the stuff right here and use Australian materials. That will give green metals pices a boost right here. I don't like Dutton's idea of nuclear power as it's costly and does not make sense for Australia where we do not have the expertise and cannot build the reactors ourselves. Money will go overseas! If we go for a lot of batteries and renewables, we have all the stuff rigth here and expertise as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.64
Change
-0.230(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $4.270B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.76 $5.84 $5.64 $26.26M 4.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 28870 $5.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.65 27843 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.