I agree Andy. Paying over $2 per litre for fuel is going to...

1. 11,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 519
    I agree Andy. Paying over $2 per litre for fuel is going to convince everyone (greenie or not) that their next car will be an EV (Electric Vehicle) and "the sooner we get one the better!". "We can run it on our solar panels for free and also use the EV battery to power the house overnight and cut the power bill too!".

Lithium, copper, nickel, cobalt, graphite & RE producers will go gangbusters because a lot of that stuff goes into each EV. So I would add to that list: OZL, SFR, 29M, IGO, LEL, WSA, MCR, POS, PAN, MCR.

Winning in the stock market is simple. Hold and hope, wait and see, bargain shopping, falling in love with certain stocks, stop loss selling are all proven losing strategies. Its only natural for humans to do that - that's why most people most lose in the market. The key to winning is to keep moving your money out of the poorer performing stocks and into the winners. Just list all the stocks that you think have a bright future. Each month find the stocks that are doing the best over a 6-12 month period and move your money into those. Preference established big caps and ask yourself "why are these performing so well". There is a good book on this algorithm: "Stocks on the Move" by Andreas Clenow. It will change how you invest forever. Remember that the major stock market indexes are based on a "Market Cap Algorithm" and return 7% p.a.on average.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.