AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

looking for wirelog report, page-7

1. 35 Posts.
    Scorp
    The ann says that the oil bearing formation they have found is the same as is currently being produced from.
    This means they have a much larger field than was previously proven with the known ability to produce some 5000bpd from a poorly constructed well, high porosity means that there are many and large spaces between the particles making up the rock indicating a high percentage of oil contained within , the reference to high permeability means that the afore-mentioned oil is free to flow within the rock because the pore spaces are joined together.The coloum of oil found is of a very good size, they now intend to plug the well back and begin side tracking the well at a high angle through the pay zone , which will expose much more formation for production than the 25m exposed vertically in the current section,it is possable to drill horizontally for many hundreds of meters.So if the well is drilled and designed correctly I see no reason why they would not acheive dramatically higher flowrates than they have now.Also I think the chances of success for the next well are extremly good.

Hope this helps, Sit tight you will get your cash back !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.