AVH 6.83% $2.73 avita medical inc.

i better get some thimbs up for this----countries have good...

1. 279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    i better get some thimbs up for this----countries have good Presidents and bad presidents and thats that----for someone to be spooked by C3 origins and have that unfairly prejudice Avita Medical and now a proven product with a proven CEO in tandem now is absurd.This is a billion dollar deal disguised as a penny stock----back up the truck and when the press comes a knockin when the US has a symbol you can say i told you so---you have an opportunity here that very rarely comes along and i know i will be right soon---there is so little stock for sale it is also comical----investors got to buy this and realize what it is and this unfair prejudice is why we have this opportunity. The bad management didnt get Popular Science, US Dept of Defense funding , FDA trials moving along, sales in multiple countries and unbelievable TV News and validations from the surgeons-----and the price is like 1/10 of what it was when the bad management ( old president)was around----buy more and tell your neighbors --if you can get one of these in your lifetime thats all you need if you backed up the truck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.