TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Looking forward to 2015

1. PD1
    2,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Still can't get my head around Credit Suisse reporting Ton has a strip ratio of 22:1?

Underhanded again and I sincerely hope that Triton's management team act on this blatant misinterpretation .

How would any competent person come to such strip ratio and also state there are waste areas of 0% tgc in between the high grade zones when all official data does not back/firm up this view such as this below taken from Triton's Ann;

MINING CONSIDERATIONS

Triton verifies these numerous graphite zones, with true widths of some zones of up to 90m, form moderately dipping, tabular zones that are confirmed over an extended strike length of up to 5.6kms.

The Company believes that this geometry is ideal for the proposed open pit mining method as the footwall contact dip is essentially parallel to a typical open pit wall gradient. The implications of this fortuitous geometry is that waste rock movement is minimised and thus producing very low waste: resource strip ratios.

Triton believes that, based on a conceptual open pit design (Figure 3), the strip ratios could vary from as little as 0.33:1 or potentially to a worst-case scenario, in this example, a strip ratio of up to 0.52:1 (i.e., confirming that there is significantly more graphite resource than mineralised graphite waste).

Although the proposed movement of graphite waste material is minimised and clearly defined in the mineral resource model, it should be noted that the graphite waste material approximately still averages above 5%TGC.

Proposed mining on Nicanda Hill deposit could encounter even lower waste: ore strip ratios as a substantial amount of waste material in the hanging wall has been already been stripped away by natural erosion.

Triton confirms that the bulk of the near-surface higher grade graphite resource is located towards the north of the Nicanda Hill deposit, and that the number of gneissic intrusives (non-graphitic material) diminishes (Figure 3). However, in many cases the gneissic bands that are present are located within the mineralised waste sections of the mineral resource model, thus reducing the dilution/contamination of the resource material and keeping it to a minimal amount.

Triton verifies that across the Nicanda Hill deposit, the weathering of the resource material extends from surface to a depth of up to 30m. Therefore, over the current extents of the mineral resource at Nicanda Hill, there is a very significant amount of the graphite resource that is located in this upper layer. This material is mostly free- dig (i.e., not requiring blasting) and thus should lower the cost to mine the graphitic material in the early phases of proposed operation.

Imo this Credit Suisse and also the Cannacord report need retracting.

The impression that these reports give is that, should there be someone or a group of people giving persuasive direction to those writing such reports then that person or people is or are certainly giving me the opinion that there is desperation involved.

I also wonder just how friendly Luke Smith and Will Morley's relationship is with Syrah.

I asked Mr Jenks this weekend if he had met Tolga in Berlin?
    He had indeed and said he was a nice guy, Alan said he congratulated him on the Syrah Resource and Tolga said something along the lines of "Syrah Will be providing All the battery anode material for the world."
    Tolga also apparently commented that the key is producing spherical graphite from smaller flake which I completely agree with.

Syrah announced last week that they are in the final stages of getting a 120Kt binding agreement signed.
    Things must be good in camp Syrah with this news. I wonder if they may of had already achieved a few binding agreements if they deemed 20,30,60Kt reasonable figures? They Certainly are aiming large down the road.

I know Triton's scoping was also based on around 200Kt which gave a good potential comparison between the big Balama Graphiters but I'd like to see Triton get a realistic Kt confirmed through maybe a number of smaller Kt off takes to strong proven traditional buyers/traders that are looking to secure supply as the Chinese output continues to decline. Ton could build up off such agreements and relationships. Diversifying as they progress and as and when growth/new markets Kt come into play.

I firmly believe that over the next 6 months Triton will continue to drive its robust business model with some very real continuing milestone achievements in 2015 and beyond.

All imo

Regards

Pauldola.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $0 29

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120686 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.