IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Looking forward to a 10 cent share price

1. 5,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1702
    I'm looking forward to IMU trading at 10 cents plus .

Just sick of this price and getting board now .....so thought l'd post this proclamation .

A crazy statement ? Maybe so ....maybe not .

This 1.9 ....2 .00 cent range is just doing my head in ...and to me looks like game playing and manipulation .
    It's an easy thing to do ...manipulate a stock price ...particularly in a fragile market .

Is it illegal ? Probably not ....given short selling and all the other crap that goes on in our markets .

Crazy thoughts? Crazy times .

The upside for a large buyer investor wanting to take a swipe at IMU is pretty big ....if the price can be maintained at these low levels .

Meanwhile the pure science that is generating IMUs B cell platform will continue . The ultimate proof of concept will be in the results ....and unfortunately the proving testing protocols dictate that they must test on people who are already close to death and in intense chemo . Thus much ambiguity and unanswered questions

Looking forward to some tests on people who are having no other treatment . But that might b a while away yet l suspect .

When the penny drops ... and the market starts believing what IMU have .....there will be no more games .

The share price will gallop to 10 cents .

Hope that makes all IMU holders happy .....

Have a great Xmas .... and for the guys who dont celebrate Xmas ...have a nice time anyway

Cheers

VA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.