BOT 4.17% 37.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Agree Mr Spain.. We must be closing in on those results, down...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Agree Mr Spain.. We must be closing in on those results, down rampers and NON HOLDERS trying for another tree shake to get in at a lower price fully aware of what is on the horizon..!!!.( if they achieve it well done to them..a fool and his money is soon parted)

Thought we got rid of them ol' weak hands by now.. If you weak and can't handle this ride please exit to the left.. Spec shares are not for faint hearted.. end of the day like I have mentioned before, this is all a game to move money from nervous mom and dad investors to the rich.. if you believe a keyboard warrior over your own research you will burn in this game and only make them wealthier.. and i know from experience..loosing a decent amount of folders in the early days.. BOT will either make us rich or make us go home.. simple. but with the team and potential products in the pipeline the chances of landing on the black are 80/20 to the red.. IMO..

With 4-6 weeks still in play? there will be many many a play on emotions until AD results and many a rabbit will succumb to the sly fox waiting at his burrow..

Good luck and lets see if the ball lands in the black..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.015(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $590.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 40.0¢ 36.5¢ $10.56M 27.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 75348 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 514698 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.