BOT 4.94% 38.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I have to say that this is a great statement. Once bitten, twice...

1. 15,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1438
    I have to say that this is a great statement. Once bitten, twice shy as they say. I have a feeling that Matt would have handled this very differently especially the pre release bravado. You have to wonder really at what point did they release things were not going to mirror themselves in the 1503 trials? Conspiracy is right up there with Matt's cavoodle eating the recipe to manufacture 1503. But saying that, with over a dozen different manufacturers' overseas how the hell could you get consistency? There was mention of the modus operandi of permetrex, and there was mention that it couldn't do what it is supposed to do kinetically. I am personally happy with this explanation. All for me is phase 3 1503.

The build up of trust again is such a tedious process but I know 1503 works. It works a treat. It works to treat.

As I also mentioned, I know two people who were given the AD product and they were stunned with its efficacy. But were they given permetrex itself or the active? Who will ever know? Do we care? Of course we care.

Months and months of sitting around with our share. Should have parked it in CSL, or bought a shit load more and bought in today at 9c. The zoo factory at two twenty two richie benaud at my last post may have been a great time to get of and back on the concrete floor of cape canaverel as i checked its end price only fifteen minutes ago but the market for Bot is the market. Don't believe me.

Believe the market as jcurve nailed it. You don't look anything like a meercat do ya?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $702.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.0¢ $2.321M 5.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 148261 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 248943 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.