BOT 2.63% 39.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Speaking of Coronavirus and ZNO and the total sanitising...

1. 788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Speaking of Coronavirus and ZNO and the total sanitising obsession which is taking hold in the world. Not going to spruik Zno on this thread but I am a holder.

Most people are using (and will increase their use of) alcohol based hand sanitisers which have a habit of causing and/or worsening ecsema.

If I was a betting man, I would put the use of hand sanitisers by the general population on a parabolic arc from where we are now ie...people who would never use it now feel compelled to not go without it.

Should this trend continue, the AD market would grow in size by lots. As current meds are steroidal and short term in nature, positive results in the AD trial will put a potential game changing medication into the AD market at a time of increased demand. Bot's AD lotion--should it be proven effective--would be perfectly placed because of its safety profile and ability for long term use.

Additionally, I could hypothesize that the antimicrobial qualities of CBD might actually reduce the need for a separate "hand sanitiser" to be used on a regular basis so as to kill 2 birds with the one stone.

Not pushing the antimicrobial too much here but it seems logical to connect the dots.

It is hard on the stomach and pocketbook to continue to hold BOT in the face of current share price decline, further market risk, and uncertainty on the outcome of these trials.

Ultimatly the proof will be in the pudding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $678.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $1.052M 2.748M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 318601 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 752826 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.