VYS 0.00% 33.0¢ vysarn limited

Well done TTC, yet for my money it was a 'Give me' that you...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Well done TTC, yet for my money it was a 'Give me' that you would win that bet with the shorters I put on ignore. Who did not put these baseless claims on ignore- they were a joke. Playing on ST investors insecurites for a supposed quick gain. If there concerns were based on FACTS I would never put them on ignore. As love to hear negatives if based on FACTS. Then debate them if i feel different. We jumped all over the shorters but they may have helped LTers accummulate near 90c. As I have had lots of emails stating their best move in 2010 was to accummulate near 90c. Now we at Aussie Plant value of income- that is all.

How foolish do the shorters look now, we are UP 30% on very very light volume. What will happen when good volume occurs on the dozen or so great ANNs to come in Jan and Feb 2011? BOOM IMO... poorer side of $2 never ever seen again when Alcoa deal made especially.

Other good rises will be on the 'Give me' completion of the upgrade and we running at full capacity and full capacity upgrade ANNed. Would love to hear an ANN of over 60,000Tpa will be achieved purely for the local bottom line. This will prove to all future factories that we can achieve better than the conservative expectations.

This is only 5000T pm... I certain days during the upgrade they have achieved far more than 100T in a day. 200T a day seems conservative after upgrade. I will be looking closely at the daily, weekly and monthly guidence given for CASH NOW income. I do not think many have even figured we can achieve more than the 60,000T pa x $300 = 18 mil revenue in Aussie. Good upside here IMO.

If we had nothing else happen apart from Plant 1 and Aussie deals, still worth $1.2+ on this income alone. Huge upside from here as we expand OS and Ben already headed to US to complete FE Study with SSC and finalize deal with Alcoa.

ST bonus will be Alcoa paying for factories in JV... yet we will sacrifice LT income for this deal yet will make OS expansion happen faster. Depends on what we want- large rises in ST to MT or continuous huge growth for decade ++.

Personally an equal JV with Alcoa will escalate the OS expansion greatly, and they pay for modification of Plants worldwide. We will see.

Also news on the SPL pilot will be very much looked at. As huge upside here.

No volume and we back to 1.2... can see this Coy double will a right ANN very quickly. IMO.

Exciting times.

Cheers JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4414 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 74252 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.39am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.