CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Given the negative close to the week O/S, I for one am pleased...

1. 4,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    Given the negative close to the week O/S, I for one am pleased to be invested in a company on the rise, in a strong demand field.

The coming week for CCC has all the earmarks of a series of significant announcements pre the AGM. My confidence stems largely from the simple notion that management will look for maximum impact as close as possible to the AGM. Apart from garnering voter support at the AGM, CCC will be looking to concentrate both retail and institutional investor attention and to kick the sp clear of spp levels.

I foresee a strict regime of clear-cut positive announcements aimed at reassuring holders that the company is in the best possible managerial hands to match the new look company web-site and promo material. Further, it would seem an imperative to reassure holders with evidence that there are serious European/Asian/whoever investors overwheminhgly looking to see CCC advance to the targetted mid-tier SA producer level. A serious new producer where short-term quick profit takers need not apply, will be the message, I reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.