ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Looking forward to MPA to be signed soooon!, page-3

1. 4,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1332
    Obviously the two pieces of the puzzle we are waiting on is the tax ruling and the signing of the MPA.
    The tax ruling decision is one of the pre-conditions of the Brevet facility and approval is important more so for ECT's 1/3 of the deal and not really an integral component which will influence the Indian signing process. I was under the impression if this was unfavourable that res 6 could potentially provide the back-up funds albeit with dilution. However, from what was announced by ECT around Christmas on their side of the funding they must be fairly confident on a positive result.
    With regards to the MPA, most of the recent announcements point to this being a formality and also not that far way. In my opinion the signing announcement along with project, tech and finance details should provide a share price kicker for heads and tails. I'm keen to see the Indians providing their respective 1/3's (remaining $20m) as a cash contribution - in other words a simple and no strings attached funding approach. This would definitely be price moving and hopefully not EFH capped

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.