HYD 0.00% 1.1¢ hydrix limited

Looking forward to next week, hope the prototype announcement comes :), page-6

1. gga
    1,125 Posts.
    Hahaha ! I do remember those times - fun times...not.

You weren't the only one, people were snapping at other people left and right *cough* sen *cough* ator *cough*. Not me, oh no...

I was so disgusted (mainly at myself for not selling) that I stopped reading the forum, stopped checking the price, and just went about my other business. Like many others, I was frustrated...

Today...I'm. Not.
    Aaahh...the frailty and vagaries of being human.

In the spirit of the thread, I just want to include a reminder of what the company told Charles89 when he called a few months ago:

"...the company has been approached by different funds that wants a piece of our pie. But they are very particular in who they'd want to place shares to. As he explain, some funds only cares about making profit, ie taking up a place then dumping soon after for a quick buck. And that is a fund the company wouldn't want to place to, since they want someone that can understand the potential and the technology to be a somewhat corner stone." (emphasis is mine)

which is what I think just happened, aye?

I'm not posting a link; not going to give any more ammo for the opportunists who demand answers instead of looking for it, like a certain 'inner ear imbalance'. If you want to dig, ger'off your lazy behinds and do it yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.796M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $28 2.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1032459 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 160554 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.