VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Thanks for the positive feedback Garg, appreciate the comments....

1. 3,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Thanks for the positive feedback Garg, appreciate the comments. My background is in the corporate side, so I should mention its also good to have Opaline adding his geo expertise on this thread each time we get a new announcement.

I was following MOX when Rogues was in there and like him missed the boat several times when it ran from the 20's. I started following VMS about the same time as RT last year - hoping to get some of the MOX action I missed!! RT got a little frustrated with VMS when the news flow dried up and the share price stagnated and so moved on, but still believed in the projects' potential from what I remember.

I first got in because of the massive gravity anomaly at Churchill and its the main reason I have stuck it out. The results to date have been encouraging and continue to highlight the potential of the project to host the economic mineralisation. All of the characteristics of an ICOGU system are there. The difficulty is just where to drill. The anomaly is so big that its obviously difficult to pinpoint the best targets. Its hard not to dream about what could happen to the share price if they were to ping significant copper-gold mineralisation...we'd been talking in terms of dollars no doubt.

I spoke to VMS a while ago and they are not sitting on their hands. They of course want to get the best bang for their buck with the drilling, which costs around $200,000 per hole all done. Behind the scenes they are building a detailed model with all the data they have and have also spoken to the guys at Teck and Monax about other systems in the area. They are realy doing their homework. The current gravity survey is being down on closer spacing and to highlight key areas to drill. Patience is required to reap the rewards here.

In the meantime we have Maitland, which could be a company maker in its own right given the nearology and the paleochannels running through the project, and the newly refocused Renison iron ore project.

Like many, I have sunk a fair chunk of my hard earned into VMS on the potential of the projects and I am happy to continue to hold to see how it plays out. I've had some good results with a few lately (eg, IGO, AGO) so I can afford to take a punt.

Its very rare for a spec junior to have one potential company maker project, let alone three like VMS, so we have a greater chance than most for success. A discovery at any one of the main projects should easily see the share price through $1 with a modest market cap of only $50m.

There is a lot going on so its only a matter of time before the news starts rolling again.

Enjoy the ride!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $22.79K 1.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 5760763 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 6739209 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.