FKP 0.98% $2.03 fkp property group

Hi ferrymanau,This discussion with you reminds me of the...

1. 500 Posts.
    Hi ferrymanau,

This discussion with you reminds me of the chartists view regarding FKP few months ago when the share price was between 78-80c. robbbb at that time expected the SP to reach $2.40!!!

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=987151&msgid=5499117&getPrevious=1

I invite you and everyone to review this old thread when you have some time because it shows us how our perceptions and expectations can change very fast following the SP.

FKP fundamentals have clearly improved over the past six months. However, its security price declined instead of making gains.

Tomorrow morning Australand (ALZ) will be the first REIT to announce its results which will give us an indication how well the australian REITs performed over the last six months. However, i am not going to speculate how the market will react to the results. This morning JBH announced an extremely positive results and its SP fall more than 5%!!!

Please keep on sharing your pearls of wisdom with us and good luck in your future trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.