MIX 0.00% 21.7¢ mirvac industrial trust

Yes thanks bigshares is good to see the different tenants i have...

1. 17,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Yes thanks bigshares is good to see the different tenants i have looked through some much the same way and think its not to bad demorgraphic list of tenants.The property listed with loopnet maybe a little old as owner centerpoint but must be one purchased perhaps in cj4 portfolio which would surprise me ? Not sure if its worth checking but is important check current website dates sometimes on the pages if you get them

.Loopnetlist for profit on information i come up that it had been sold on one search and thought i was onto something but still think its because the free listing are just part of service .It looks reputable to use by my reckoning also checked on another site and it had it sold but could not come up with any dates etc but thier disclaimer came up with accuracy to best of knowldge etc but no dates. One to watch though for holders .Im just surprised its unencumbered but maybe it got thrown in with a deal somewhere who knows? ps i doubt its sold we would know by now.

Anyway mixed up people are having a good time now see the price rise midlifecrisis is perhaps sipping carribean rhum on his retirement sailing boat now thats if he drinks it.The best in the world come from around that area .Rhum that is (: Been known to produce some fantastic cricketers and Miss worlds that area so something is in the sugar cane drop.The British navy rum issue was made thier

you can still buy it now 'pussars single malt'.

Rum and the sea are inseparable, and no rum is more akin to the sea and the sailor than Pusser's Rum?the Original Navy Rum. Not my words but i know a few who would agree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.