PEK 0.00% 21.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Could be that the JORC comes out ealier than the last week of...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Could be that the JORC comes out ealier than the last week of March.
    Just speculating but what's the difference between what Geo George does and the actual JORC preparers?
    Actual JORC has a "professionally" determined cut off percentage found on basis of mineability.

It has less holes to follow than GGeorge because it works on back tested,restricted area. No doubt it has to be checked and double checked compared to Geo George but I think the main difference is GG has covered more holes without knowing the cut off percent for sure.

So we must ask Geo George for some time line for JORC preparers compared to him.
    Trading Halt for early JORC would be a good step.

On the Roth Credit raising I noted that the $4mil was NOT for the drilling programme but "specified" as for JORC and Benification/Mettalurgy.

2012 Drilling been slated as $5mil so will need to be raised by April/May.

Considering this open all sides jazz maybe this drilling programme will be further expanded and more expensive.Then we got those bleeding gold tenements to pay a drilling programme on.

So on the face of it another maybe $8mil Capital Injection required for April/May start drilling.
    Let alone designer sheets for Management to attend Toga Parties in California!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 21.0¢ $19.85K 94.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37161 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 4392 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.