PV1 7.14% 2.6¢ provaris energy ltd

looking forward., page-83

1. 1,281 Posts.
    From a financier/stock broking point of view this is a great time to play this game as average punters generally are a bit light on funds after the Christmas period so those with the ability to top up and take advantage are less. This gives these guys more opportunity to accumulate at very good prices. Personally, I couldn't give a rats if it is 1c, 2c or 3c. The world demand for fossil fuel is ever expanding and unless TTE closes it's doors for what ever reason I will not lose long term. I have committed my share market funds and now my primary focus is to load up my mortgage this year and take advantage of low interest rates. I am not looking at pulling these guys for at least 3+ years. In the meantime I will claim the tax loss. All good. Set and forget I suggest to the average Joe Blo. I will dribble in 500 or so here and there but I suggest to Mum's and Dad's that your hard earned may pay dividends elsewhere in this environment. A lot of suburbs are at their bottom, so investing in property is not a bad option. You can retire very quickly and be a pro property investor if you make the correct decisions. For those doing their heads in at these fluctuations and games....forget these clowns for a while and take up opportunities elsewhere out of this shitty market. Set and forget. TTE will be OK. Gold, Silver, Oil, Gas, Lithium, Graphite, Iron Ore, Robotics, Stem Cells.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $15.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $6.339K 234.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 353442 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 263334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.