PV1 0.00% 1.9¢ provaris energy ltd

excellent advice jrvossie, in my personal opinion. You could...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    excellent advice jrvossie, in my personal opinion. You could even have read my thoughts the last few years, as I retired in early 2011 and paid hard earned cash for a Unit in Cairns, as opposed to leaving it stuck in Superannuation, losing money.
    So you are right, people like me can afford to sit and wait for the ASX 200 to recover (still down over 30 per cent from late 2077 levels) and TTE in particular to hit the motherload.......which could be as early as this weekend.
    What a bargain!

So, at this ridiculous closing price tonight, I have already decided to buy more at the open tomorrow. I will have to sell something else to do it but hey, at these prices for TTE, hard to see how I can lose? When the proverbial 'gift horse' stares you in the face, it is best to take advantage (something I have learnt from experience in the Aussie sharemarket).

All the above is my personal opinion. It is not investment advice. As always, you need to DYOR and make decisions based on your individual situation.
    I am a long term holder, despite some thinking that, just because I check the DT forum I am a 'secret' DT. Long term only for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.