PV1 0.00% 2.3¢ provaris energy ltd

looking forward

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Looking forward and not too far away, as in their announcement of September 2012 the company expect to have a well drilled in EP455 within 12 months….anytime within the next four and a half months which is really not long to go.
    Also in their quarterly…commencement of a 6/ 7 well program on the Sodbuster 11 prospect.
    Interesting that DR11 has not had much seismic across it, however that area has been host to some heavy mining activity over the last thirty odd years or more and Iluka Resources which has had several name changes over the years prior to its current name has been engaged in mineral sands extraction. Quite a number of processing plants are located in the area including a disused wet concentrator over the road to the south west of Eneabba. So with Iluka occupying the area that could well have been the reason why others could not investigate other possibilities. Not sure Just my thoughts.
    Activities have now ceased and one of the processing plants in Geraldton has finally closed. This was to happen a few years earlier, so it may be that those who headed up Titan (WGP) in those days got wind of that and made an early move for this area. Just my thoughts again.
    To the west of the Brand Highway is a number of tracks and formed gravel roads to gas facilities and one does not have to go too far. One such facility has been in operation for quite a number of years and has quietly been extracting gas (and oil I think as well). From memory I think it was OSH. So there are hydrocarbons close by TTE’s permit.
    Their report of September last indicates that the depth of the Cadda/ Cattamarra formations may lie at a greater depth to the west, therefore, as they are drilling to a shallower level (announcement of 18/10/2012) it seems that they consider the target zones to be up-dip to the east and therefore their comment that they may have a “sweet spot” is indeed quite on the cards.
    Dominion Drilling, by accepting a share- holding in Titan must also think so as well otherwise they would have had their hand out for the cash rather than have shares in TTE.
    So, with all the upcoming activity which also includes the drilling of AD and irrespective of whether they have the odd failure my unqualified comment is “so do I.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.