PV1 4.35% 2.4¢ provaris energy ltd

looking forward, page-3

1. 3,089 Posts.
    All the indicators are pointing in the right direction and this week would make it a good one to release news of the next drillings at AD.

Aussie dollar is below 98 cents (.9762 this morning) which is some 5 cents below it's level of a couple of months ago.
    This means, for this US dollar earning company, another
    $US 5.00 in our favour (approx)per barrel of oil sent to the refinery. We have the good quality oil flowing out of the AD at a rate of approx. 300 bopd.

But wait, there's more, as they say. Brent Crude is currently at $104.72 and WTC is at $96.27 (figures from this morning's online version of 'The Australian') and the DJIA finished up at another record level (it's highest level ever) of somewhere around 15500 points).

It's just a matter of time before 'the market' wakes up to the facts and has to begin to re-rate TTE. As many have stated before, the announcement of oil reserves at AD, plus the EOFY earnings figures should be the wake up call the market needs.

I do hope TTE management is working on a decent Presentation??, as that is another thing 'the market' needs in order to assess the potential of TTE. We have some good assets, over and above the Allen Dome project but unless you are already aware of this, it is hard to get a lot of detail from the TTE website. I am thinking of Lake Charles asset and the Nevada leases in the US, plus of course, the Perth Basin.
    Here is a tip TTE Management.....being a young management team, you should be very computer literate. So include lots of 3 D images in that Presentation when you do get it out.
    You have the 3 D images, so start promoting the company with them - people today are not stupid. They can understand the significance of this.

The one common theme I have learnt from reading many other US companies' reasons for their confidence in finding oil or gas along the onshore Gulf of Mexico, is that ALL of them seem to have used advanced 3 D imaging to identify potential oil or gas targets, especially in Salt Domes. The US companies are the experts in O & G exploration and the 1st to use new techniques. So TTE should be showing shareholders that they are taking a lot of the risk out of exploration by using the same 3 D imaging techniques to identify targets prior to drilling.
    Yes, I know they have said in their announcements since taking up the AD lease over a year ago, that they are using 3 D imaging to target drillings (and clearly, it has worked)! ........but they need an up to date Presentation for the market, complete with nice, impressive 3 D images.

Time to fire up the marketing dept, TTE management.

Time for my morning coffee.

All of the above is my personal opinion, based in this case, on heaps of reading of US and Aussie company presentations.
    Those 3 D images impress, so use them. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.