SYR 3.39% 28.5¢ syrah resources limited

1. Spin off of non core assets (est. $20m), along with...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    1. Spin off of non core assets (est. $20m), along with accompanying results of mineral sands drilling assays
    2. Results of the pilot test plant established at Chalieco
    3. Pictures of the mining site being prepared. Machinery, hard hats, local officials etc.
    4. MOU's or off take agreements with other graphite and vanadium buyers (European, Japanese, Korean, USA?) to feed into the BFS
    5. BFS progress report in the next quarterly. They said it would be ready by the end of the year so there may well be significant developments that feed into it, or derive from the BFS workings that may deserve mention.
    6. Finalisation of the second bridge over the other creek crossing. At last announcement only one culvert had been completed. Until this is completed we run the risk of TON trucks beating us to port.

I don't reckon SYR will make the ASX200 in September unless the share price has a significant jump to well over $6 and/or some significant related parties offload some holdings. Current market cap is less than $850m with directors and associated parties holding something around 30% we come up a bit short based on the previous ASX200 inclusions. Last ones I checked had minimum $600m>$700m non related party shares. I'll pop a cork if we do make the ASX next qtr

Might pop a cork anyway.
    Last edited by MrCurly: 13/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.