TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Hi Nick I did ring Sean Corbin to query the delay in releasing...

1. 2,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1579
    Hi Nick
    I did ring Sean Corbin to query the delay in releasing LSP conductivity independent test results. LWP are unable to do this test in house, so I considered it critical, as currently we have nothing to make a judgement on.

Sean stated LWP are NOT planning to do this test as it costs $15000.

Their rational being their potential customers had different temperature and acidity requirements, so would be money wasted. Tests would be done for serious enquirers, but would not be released to market. as they are not a standard test and could confuse the market.

I attempted to convince him that a direct comparative test against frac sand is required by both shareholders and customers. To date I have obviously failed

Customers would then be able to make a judgement based on how much better LSP is than the current frac sand they use.

Shareholders would also be assured LSP is better than frac sand, making its prospects of success likely.

To me his logic doesn't stack up, they had plenty of cash, and this test would be an essential marketing tool.
    This position leads me to suspect there are problems with LSP and could explain the radical shift in focus to GraphenEra.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.