TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

My interest will be in the first technical report from the...

1. 429 Posts.
    My interest will be in the first technical report from the company which Konig stated would be a month or two away which to myself could be by xmas. , I took this on face value as a first milestone report not going over anything we already know about the tech which sounds very limited judging by what I have read in the posts. This will be on the graphene aluminium battery technology, I have very limited interest in the propants . After this we can assess to jump out even if its a loss.
    When this report is received it can then be scrutinized and there should be a obvious feel for what risk is involved as at the moment I/we are not learning much off the posts with the technology as its above most posters head and revolutionary so the report will at least leave us to make a more educated assessment according to our own risk appetite.
    Still nothing has changed for ourselves we will hold,if it drops to 3c we will buy another parcel if fundamentals do not change in the mean time. No doubt it is a high risk speculative stock that sounds too good to be true but again we will hold.
    Still I remain curious how these continuous non holding posters have the time to linger around the forum , any investor with a spread of more than a dozen shares is flat out and would soon lose his eye off the ball by hanging around a forum related to a company they have no interest in having a holding. Opposing views are encouraged if some link or technical facts can be presented, I have not viewed any at this stage so will wait for the first tech milestone
    goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.