TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Hi MJ I do acknowledge the risk of LWP fully but this post you...

1. 429 Posts.
    Hi MJ I do acknowledge the risk of LWP fully but this post you have presented is a graphene battery and not the type of advanced aluminium graphene battery
    LWP has fostered. Even with aluminium graphene batteries there are differences , at Stanford University last year they presented an Aluminium Graphene battery which was extremely beneficial for low voltage devices but not yet ready for powering an automobile. These hurdles have apparently been overcome hence LWP using some new patents under permission.
    Yes the company is high risk no doubt there , thats why I have taken a stake with the future challenges considered but the technology is so recent and new with many misunderstanding resulting in people are just throwing red herrings in .
    The question should be why are quite seemingly intelligent posters hanging around the LWP forum with continuous and consistent negative posts. Yes I will read as many as I can to get a clearer picture but just where do they get their time from and whats the motive. As stated before there are few good samaritans around money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.