TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

CB I will have to hunt it down I go to an investing debating...

1. 429 Posts.
    CB I will have to hunt it down I go to an investing debating group which is more like a hobby and we just read through the announcements and watched a few interviews with Seigfried Konig and managed to get some feedback off some UWA graduates but have to say my faith was confirmed in the announcement update on 7/7/2016.
    We placed a modest stake in LWP as I acknowledge the risk is high in these tech companies that attempt to exploit concepts. Another reason was a little hedging and a punt on something that at first appeared too good to be true but then grabbed my attention where a i wanted a stake as I remember a statement by an Electrochemist Don Sadoway from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology claiming Lithium and other batteries are just too expensive and this technology with the Alumnium and Graphene is the right area to be venturing down. We couldn't find any company to invest in that was going down this path except some of the Japanese tech giants
    I have to disclose we have stakes in lithium companies and listen to this" 88e." an exploration oily.
    Our portfolio is rich with high risk stakes .
    Currently we are holding and watching out for developments , sentiment can change on a minutes notice so I don't blame holders bailing out at all, just very curious with some of the hearts lingering around which we are starting to regard as a fundamental especially with some being invested in that carbon and hydrogen concern which would by theory could be made redundant by technology like LWPs or some other company if it matures the hearts initially drew my attention to LWP .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.