TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

DB you have raised an important issue and and after speaking to...

1. 429 Posts.
    DB you have raised an important issue and and after speaking to lawyers over the years about patents my understanding is lodged correctly or not they can be walked over and breached at times knowing the creator will struggle to find the resources to fight it. The law is truly an ass at times. An example I have raised on other tech forums occasionally is during the 90s Apple created the GUI Graphic User Interface only to see Microsoft with full approval of Bill Gates walk over the patents resulting in protracted litigation weakening Apple to a point where they were straight jacketed.
    Steve Jobs then rang Gates up to sit at the table to make a deal eventuating in Microsoft buying a 20% non voting right of Apple to cease the court battles . Gee Jobs was a prik but a competant business player . Gates was no saint either.
    Likely if LWP were to succeed in their battery concept holders would have to monitor and hope business is played correctly and creatively as hurdles arise.
    Professors in technology often state it takes 10 years to get an idea off the ground, this aluminium graphene technology is apparently nearly there so we await

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.