CF1 0.00% 2.7¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Get out of your comfort zone WB, risk criticism by postulating...

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Get out of your comfort zone WB, risk criticism by postulating your own assessment, with time horizons and SP targets, then when the time has passed or the event has occured reflect and learn from your successes and failures

Ill go first:
    this is just imo, not investment advice, just how I assess IAM

next critical event on the IAM horizon assuming no price sensitive announcements before then, for example an acquisition, is the 4C in 6 weeks
    to consider buying I want to see $300K + receipts, on target expenditure and availability of shares under 2c
    this would satisfy me that cash flow neutral is achievable within another 2-3 quarterlies and M1 is achievable before time expires EOFY 2019 with a target MC of $50-$100 mil, being 1-4 bags from here
    I would expect option holders to convert and hold, just as likely as to convert and sell
    hold and re-assess next quarterly, unless price spike too far foward looking then sell

receipts above $330K and especially if approaching 100% QoQ growth, with expenditure on target, I would be looking to buy up to SP of 2.5c and 3c respectively, as options likely to be converted and held, and gives a glimmer of hope that M2 is also achievable
    imo low probability scenario

receipts below $270K adds more pressure from option holders, starts to make M1 look unachievable and brings a potential CR into play, as growth would for the time being appear linear and push cash flow neutral status further down the road, although funding from converted options will keep things rolling along
    higher probability scenario, but no interest for me in taking a position here
    wait for next quarter

my actual expectation:
    receipts $220-$250K
    expenditure close to prediction of $650K so loss of $400K plus for current quarter
    no incentive to buy, expect considerable pressure from converted options on the SP
    M1 in danger
    possibly look for high risk entry at around 1c, for left field acquisition announcement

Its easy to criticise, try risking an opinion and assessment, it will make you a much better trader/investor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 335344 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.